Under the GUI specializes in Coding for Kids and we’re excited to offer the experience year-round. Welcome to Summer Tech Camps 2017! Our instructors are industry professionals and love working with kids! Register today to tinker & learn about technology with real world experiences.
This summer, we’re introducing a wide range of tech topics to choose from:
- Coding & Animation
- Robotics, Circuits & 3D Printing
- Mechatronics & Engineering Olympics
Create a video game with your own animation, build your own robot using circuits and 3D Printing or complete with other teams to create the strongest Popsicle structure! Trusted by hundreds of families in the lower mainland, Under the GUI is Vancouver’s first choice for Coding for Kids.
No experience necessary or come with your skills and we’ll find a course that fits you!
Summer Camps will be held at our main location in Kitsilano (Madrona): #2040 W10th Ave, Vancouver (between Arbutus and Maple Street)
What’s included in each Summer Camp?
- Minimum 1 student volunteer for each age group
- Certified First-Aider on site
- Certificate of Completion
- Take home Robotics Kit after completion (Robotics, Circuits & 3D Printing camp only)
- Indoor & Outdoor activities for a healthy balance
- Low Instructor to Student ratio (maximum 10 students per instructor)
Why Tech Summer Camps?
- An opportunity to explore a potential Career path
- Improve math, logic and keyboarding skills
- Development of design skills
- Development of new ways of thinking and foster problem-solving techniques
- Improved self-esteem, confidence and team-building & social skills
- Gain knowledge in tech topics unavailable at school
- Strong demand for Tech Jobs in the next 10 years; one of the fastest growing industries in Canada