Public Registration now open!
– Fall Semester: September—January (17 lessons)
– Spring Semester: February—June (17 lessons)
Tuition for each semester is $700.00 + taxes and includes:
– Maximum 6 students per class
– Laptops, equipment and digital storage
– One-hour weekly lectures plus homework assignments & bonus tutorials
– Online student help and assistance through the UTG community forum
– Exclusive invites for special events and workshops with community partners
Availability will differ by location and subject to change until finalize version released, click below to view classes at each location:
– Kitsilano (Madrona) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– South Vancouver (KEY ) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– North Vancouver (Alcuin) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– Coquitlam (Pinetree) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018Spots are reserved on a first come first serve basis and can be secured with a tuition deposit
During the Fall and Spring Semesters, limited registration for Condensed courses will open for those who missed our regular semester registration. The condensed course will be pro-rated and teach the same curricula as the regular semester but without work periods. The Condensed course will require more commitment during the week in order to finish the course project within a shortened period. Condensed courses are not guaranteed to open and will only open for registration based on interest and availability.
Call us at 604-700-9931 to reserve a spot or e-mail email@example.com to inquire more!