Public Registration now open!
Under the GUI consists of 2 semesters per school year:
– Fall Semester: September—January (17 lessons)
– Spring Semester: February—June (17 lessons)
During the Fall and Spring Semesters, limited registration for Condensed courses will open for those who missed our regular semester registration. The condensed course will be pro-rated and teach the same curricula as the regular semester but without work periods. The Condensed course will require more commitment during the week in order to finish the course project within a shortened period.
Tuition for each semester is $700.00 + taxes and includes:
– Maximum 6 students per class
– Laptops, equipment and digital storage
– One-hour weekly lectures plus homework assignments & bonus tutorials
– Online student help and assistance through the UTG community forum
– Exclusive invites for special events and workshops with community partners
Availability will differ by location and subject to change until finalize version released, click below to view classes at each location:
– Kitsilano (Madrona) Main Location – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– South Vancouver (KEY ) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– North Vancouver (Alcuin) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
– Coquitlam (Pinetree) – Fall 2017 | Spring 2018
Call us at 604-700-9931 to reserve a spot or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire more!